Simplon publishes red-hot news about their models for 2018. The design of Simplon racing bikes are always overwhelming and I look forward to all of them Simplon models 2018 at this year's euro Bike.
Video - The evolution of SIMPLON Pride
The revolution in racing bikes! The unique cockpit concept integrates all trains, offers the lowest possible air resistance and allows for a variety of ergonomic configurations. Connect frame and fork Lightweight with aerodynamics and convince with a lot of useful features - such as the "Quick thru axle" For disc wheels.
As an overall concept, the Pride defines the limits of what is currently technologically feasible and inspires both competitors and long-distance drivers.
• Carbon frame / fork set
– In Kamm Tail design for the best possible aerodynamics
– Low frame weight thanks to EPS Molded technology
– Integrated saddle clamp allows longer extension of the seat post and thus more comfort
I-Cone +/Advanced: maximum stability and rigidity at the fork transition
– “Raptor Dropout”: a noticeable gain in comfort thanks to the fork dropouts being pulled backwards
• Advanced Cockpit - Carbon handlebar/stem unit
– Neatly integrated in the frame
– Aero design for the lowest air resistance
– Basic unit for race and marathon (each different lengths and handlebar widths available)
– Standard stem/handlebar still compatible with special spacers. Cable routing optimized
• Full internal cable routing
– Fully integrated trains on the cockpit
– Ideal for aerodynamics and a tidy look
• Flat mount disc brake
– Front 160 mm, rear 140 mm brake mount
• Smart Thru Axle STA
– The thru-axle is not pulled out completely when changing the wheel
– Special stop in the dropout of the fork and rear end